wba´s work is supported by the following decision making bodies:
1. Steering Committee
The Steering Committee has pedagogical responsibility for wba. It takes care of organizational, personal, financial and marketing matters. It is responsible for the evaluation and further development and deals with requests concerning complaints. The Steering Committee is set up of members of the Cooperative System. If needed the Steering Committee can appoint additional experts.
2. Accreditation Board
The Accreditation Board reviews all applications handed in by candidates and education providers. It furthermore deals with issues of quality and monitoring. The committee comprises independent experts active at the interfaces between AE and commerce, research, university education and other pedagogical higher educational establishments.
The members of the accreditation board are:
- Univ-Ass. DI Dr. Hemut Fennes, Universität Innsbruck
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ekkehard Nuissl, DIE Bonn
- MMag.a Dr.in Karin Schubert, 2move (2. deputy)
- Ao. Univ.-Prof.in Dr.in Annette Sprung, Universität Graz (Vorsitzende)
- Mag.a Sabine Tritscher-Archan, Institut für Bildungsforschung der Wirtschaft (1. deputy)
Meeting of the Accreditation Board 2016, April 4th: Helmut Fennes, Sabine Tritscher-Archan, Karin Schubert, Eckehard Nuissl, Annette Sprung